| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 25 °C (77 °F).
- The average temperature in Maputo in December is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in December is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in December is not exactly parched with intermittent rain. Circa 103mm (4.1in) of fluid precipitates during on average 8 days.
- In December the skies in Maputo are a little sunny with an average of a measurable 7:05 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:38 long and the longest day is 13:44 long with an average length of 13:43.
- There are approximately 6:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Maputo December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Maputo, Mozambique
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Maputo: