| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Maputo in September is really warm at 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in September is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in September is dry with seldom any rain. A mere 38mm (1.5in) of H2O falls during on average 4 days.
- In September the skies in Maputo are a little sunny with on average a welcome 7:21 of radiant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:36 long and the longest day is 12:21 long with an average length of 11:59.
- There are approximately 4:30 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 62% of daylight hours and cloudy 38% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Maputo September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Maputo, Mozambique
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Maputo: