| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Maputo in November is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in November is dryish with intermittent rain. Just 86mm (3.4in) of H2O accrues during on average 8 days.
- The heavens above Maputo are reasonably fine having on balance a detectable 6:23 of magnificent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:08 long and the longest day is 13:37 long with an average length of 13:24.
- There are approximately 6:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 51.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Maputo November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Maputo, Mozambique
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Maputo: