| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Maputo in May is really warm at 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in May is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched with infrequent rain. A paltry 28mm (1.1in) of H2O is laid down across an average of 3 days.
- In May the blue above Maputo is moderately sunny with an average of a pleasing 8:09 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:37 long and the longest day is 11:08 long with an average length of 10:51.
- There are approximately 2:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 76% of daylight hours and cloudy 24% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Maputo May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Maputo, Mozambique
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Maputo: