| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Maputo in March is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- In March the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in March is hardly arid with some rain. Circa 97mm (3.8in) of water is laid down across on average 9 days.
- The skies in Maputo are a little sunny with on balance a welcome 7:15 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:53 long and the longest day is 12:40 long with an average length of 12:17.
- There are approximately 4:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 40.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Maputo March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Maputo, Mozambique
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Maputo: