| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Maputo in June is somewhat warm at 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- In June the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat parched with scarcely any rain. A paltry 27mm (1.1in) of H2O accrues during on average 2 days.
- The heavens above Maputo are slightly sunny with on average a pleasing 7:56 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:30 long and the longest day is 10:37 long with an average length of 10:32.
- There are approximately 2:28 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 76.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 23.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Maputo June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Maputo, Mozambique
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Maputo: