| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Maputo in July is somewhat warm at 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in July is droughty with scarcely any rain. A feeble 13mm (0.5in) of fluid is discharged across an average of 2 days.
- In July the skies in Maputo are moderately sunny having an average of a respectable 8:15 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:31 long and the longest day is 10:53 long with an average length of 10:40.
- There are approximately 2:17 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 78.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 21.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Maputo July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Maputo, Mozambique
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Maputo: