| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Maputo in January is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in January is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in January is far from dry with some rain. Some 130mm (5.1in) of liquid descends during an average of 9 days.
- In January the heavens above Maputo are a little sunny with on balance a measurable 7:11 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:19 long and the longest day is 13:42 long with an average length of 13:33.
- There are approximately 6:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 46.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Maputo January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Maputo, Mozambique
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Maputo: