| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Maputo in February is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in February is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly dry with intermittent rain. Some 124mm (4.9in) of liquid is released during on average 8 days.
- The skies in Maputo are fine having on balance a measurable 6:46 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:41 long and the longest day is 13:18 long with an average length of 13:00.
- There are approximately 6:06 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Maputo February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Maputo, Mozambique
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Maputo: