| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Maputo in August is warm at 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in August is droughty with scarcely any rain. A feeble 13mm (0.5in) of fluid precipitates during an average of 2 days.
- The heavens above Maputo are moderately sunny having on average a pleasing 8:07 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:54 long and the longest day is 11:35 long with an average length of 11:14.
- There are approximately 2:58 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 73.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 26.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Maputo August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Maputo, Mozambique
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Maputo: