| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 25 °C (77 °F).
- The average temperature in Maputo in April is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In April the average daily temperature range/ variation is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry with periodic rain. Only 64mm (2.5in) of fluid accrues across on average 6 days.
- In April the blue above Maputo is a little sunny with on average a welcome 7:23 of magnificent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:09 long and the longest day is 11:52 long with an average length of 11:30.
- There are approximately 3:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 64.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 35.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Maputo April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Maputo, Mozambique
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Maputo: